The theme of this round is happiness. In this round, we learned what happiness is, and how to achieve happiness. We read a lot of article and our final assessment is to write how to be happy when in life circumstance. I decided to write How to be happy when you have a lot of homework because, to me personally, I think that a lot of Liger Students have a lot of homework, and sometime they need happiness while they need to deal with all of their homework.
How to be Happy When You Have a Lot of Homework
When you are at college, high school or even middle school, you will find yourself get busy with lots and lots of homework. In the article, “Why Homework is Bad: Stress and Consequences – Healthline” mentions that less than 1 % said that homework is not a stressor. This means that you might be one of the other 99%, who have been stressed with homework. Below are the three strategies that you can use to not be stressed, but to be happy when you have a lot of homework.
Listening to Music
If you are a big fan of music, this solution can help you not to be stress. According to “Researchers at the University of Birmingham in the UK” explains that music make them more productive, this means you’re going be productive with your homework with the help of music. Before you start doing your homework first, create a playlist of your favorite songs or from your favorite artists. After you have your own playlist full of your favorite songs, put your earphone or headphone on. Then adjust the right volume for yourself. * It shouldn’t be over 60%. Now you can enjoy doing your homework with music accompany your heart and your head.
Try out some different environment
Sometimes, you are not in the right place to do your homework. A lot of books, technology device, and the crowded can not help you to find your happiness while doing homework. Being outdoor would be the best choice for you. First, find a fresh place with nature surround. Then the fresh air, bird sound, green tree, and blossom flowers can release your stress and it finds you the real happiness even though you have a lot of homework.
Grab a Cold Drink.
When you are sleepy or bored, would you like go and grab a cold drink or cold water? The same thing when you are stress with a lot of homework. First take a break, then wash your face, shower would be great for you too. Next, go and grab a glass of cold water or grab your favorite drink from the refrigerator. Take a sip of the cold drink, and “Ahhh” you would feel fresh and ready to get back to work on your homework. Now you can work with your homework happily without stress.
Next time when you do feel like part of your body sore because of stress while doing your homework, just do one of these three strategies, then you would feel better and ready to get back working on your homework. No more stress, while doing homework.